Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TMI Tuesday: April 24, 2012

“Let’s talk about sex baby, let’s talk about you and me. Let’s talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be…”

This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are on a subject near and dear to our hearts (and some other body parts, too). It’s all about SEX!…Yes, again.

1. What is your sexual personality?
a. The Controller – initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play by play
b. Sex Slave – You love to be used and at the mercy of your lover. You don’t initiate but follow and do as you are told. You love to be used.
c. Daredevil – Sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about. You get off on the risk factor.
d. Subdued – Sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed
.
I am "a. The Controller" most of the time, especially as of late seeing as my wife and I have recently formalized a Daddy/ Li'l Girl sexual relationship.
2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught? For example, at a wedding reception you sneaked to have sex in the coat room. At a party, you sneaked to have sex in a bathroom or closet.
I can't even begin to recall the number of times my wife and I have slipped away to get on while at some festivity. If it's night and we've had a few drinks, it's a gjven that we'll go seeking a bathroom or empty room or alley or clump of bushes or...
3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands, legs tied while having sex
b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks
c. Record the two of you having sex
d. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle

I would choose "c. Record the two of us having sex" so that I can jerk off to it many times later.
4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?
a. I act out all of my fantasies.
b. I act out many of my fantasies.
c. I act out some of my fantasies.
d. I act out very few of my fantasies.
e. I don’t act out any of my fantasies.
f. I don’t have any fantasies.

Option "c. I act out some of my fantasies." would be the best answer. In reality, I would act out nearly all my fantasies if the other parties involved in them were willing to help me make the fantasies reality.
5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?
a. I could hardly survive without it.
b. It is very important.
c. It is somewhat important.
d. I could live without it.
e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn’t even exist!

Option "b. It is very important." sums up my feelings toward sex these days. Until about a year ago,  my answer would have been "a."
Bonus: Finish the following phrase.
Sex is what makes the world go 'round.

No comments:

Post a Comment