Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fill-In – 5/11/12

And...here we go!

1. What a beautiful _____!
2. _____ right?
3. It's no surprise _____.
4. _____ wasn't easy, but _____.
5. I like to try _____.
6. _____ is one of my most favorite songs!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

What a beautiful week! Despite how much progress I’ve made with so little strife to keep me from my goals, however, why doesn’t my body feel right? It’s no surprise considering I worked for eight days in a row with my body hovering over keyboard and mouse. Working that many days wasn’t easy, but it’s going to make for an awesome check. I like to try new musical genres. In the Chillwave genre, “Feel It All Around” is one of my most favorite songs!

And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting it on with my wife who’s in town, tomorrow my plans include watching “The Avengers” with the whole family, and Sunday, I want to relax, drink coffee, smoke weed, listen to jazz, and do as little as possible!

----------
Want to participate in Friday Fill-Ins?

No comments:

Post a Comment