Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins - 5/25/12

And...here we go!

1. These three words describe my significant other (or dog, cat, baby, grandchild, best friend!): _____, _____, _____!
2. _____ is a delight!
3. Oh, how I adore _____.
4. _____ if one takes time to be friendly.
5. Inevitably, _____.
6. _____ is someone who never ceased to encourage me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

These three words describe my significant other: foxy, freaky, whore! Although not without its share of strife, our marriage is a delight! Oh, how I adore her genuine slutty drive and encouragement of my darkest fantasies.

A peaceful  world is possible if one takes time to be friendly. Inevitably, the human race will get the message.

My wife is someone who never ceases to encourage me.

As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going for a beer with my wife and shooting some pool; tomorrow my plans include rolling a little harder than we have in awhile, and Sunday, I want to sleep even harder!

Want to participate in Friday Fill-Ins?

No comments:

Post a Comment