Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins - 5/4/12


Thanks to finally posting the URL for TMI Tuesday on TMI Tuesday's comments section, I gained some new followers, who in turn I followed and learned about several more themed creative days. Thanks goes, in particular, to Hedone for introducing me to Friday Fill-Ins.

The way it works is simple. The blogger at Friday Fill-Ins provides a list of prompts that other bloggers fill in. For all future participation, I plan to start the post with the list, then use each item in the sentences of a paragraph (vs. listing each answer below each item).

And...here we go!
1. After a while, _____.
2. _____ at least.
3. Well, anyway, _____.
4. _____ to me.
5. I always _____.
6. _____ keeps me going.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
After a while, working without days off in order to meet one rush deadline after another starts to wear on my body and mind. It's going to greatly increase my next paycheck at least.

Well, anyway, all this working is keeping me from participating in May's National Masturbation Month. For a few years, Masturbation Month was like a high holy holiday to me. I always intend to participate, because masturbation keeps me going.

And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my sons with pizza and "Anchorman," tomorrow my plans include a ten-plus hour workday, and Sunday, I want to work the least amount of hours possible but probably won't because the guy I'm collaborating with is a slacker who moves at a snail's pace until the last second.

No comments:

Post a Comment