Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TMI Tuesday: May 1, 2012 - The Here & Now

And now for this week's TMI Tuesday...


1. Are you wearing any jewelry? What?
Nope. I can’t remember the last time I wore any jewelry, including my now too-small wedding band.
2. What are you listening to now?
“Blanket of Blue” by Stacey Kent
3. What is the last piece of entertainment media (i.e., cd, download, book, DVD) that you purchased? Do you recommend it?
This weekend I picked up a copy of “Office Space” from the $5 DVD bin at Walmart. I definitely recommend watching it; it’s one of the classics of comedic movies.
4. What kind of undergarments are you wearing right now? Care to post a photo?
Boxer shorts.

5. What is your current mood?
Optimistic. I’m in crunch time for a book I’m proofing and feeling I can make it.
6. What is the best looking thing about you today?
The gleam in my eyes.
7. Fill in the blank. Tonight I’m looking forward to ____________.
Tonight I'm looking forward to getting off work closer at my usual quitting time.
Bonus: Tell me something good…anything you want to share. Just do it.
Masturbation is a proven stress reliever and has been shown to help prevent testicular and prostate cancer in men.

5 comments:

  1. 3. I agree with you on Office Space.

    4. Reminds me of frat boys from college...that's a good thing.

    5. Good feeling. Did you make your deadline?

    6. Nice.

    Masturbation if fun. May is masturbation month. Won't you celebrate with me?

    Happy TMI Tuesday,

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Office Space is awesome! I'm the only person I know who actually saw it during its theatrical release in 1999.

    Hedone is right. Jill and I are going to try and masturbate once a day until June. If we manage that we might continue.

    Good luck with your deadline!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for reading my responses to this week's TMI Tuesday.

    I used to participate in past May masturbation months with a vengeance, often times to the detriment of my dick (read: jerked it 'til it was raw) Likely not going to jerk it everyday this month, but more often than the past few.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute boxers...hehe
    Office space is good.
    So is masturbation. Actually I think it's on my To Do list today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sub Heart: "I think it's on my To Do list today!"

    heeheehee

    ReplyDelete