Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TMI Tuesday: May 8, 2012 - M is for masturbation

Here's this week's masturbation themed TMI Tuesday.

1. How often do you masturbate?
This past year or so, around 15 times a month. Averages out to about once every other day.
2. What are you doing to celebrate Masturbation month?
Nothing special, but I am pushing myself a little harder to pursue fainter inklings of need to get off.
3. Do you like to watch your partner masturbate?
a. Yes, it turns me on.
b. Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused.
c. Not really, it’s boring.
d. No, it’s a turn off.
e. I’ve never experienced it but I’d like to.

I have to answer b/c, because sometimes my wife will slip to the point of obsession and will masturbate to the point of hurting herself. Sometimes, though, masturbation is a great starter for fucking.
4. Do you let your partner watch you masturbate?
a. Yes, it turns me on to be watched.
b. Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused.
c. No, it’s embarrassing.
d. I’ve never experienced it but I’d like to.

closest answer would be b, because if I'm with her, she's usually going to let me fuck her instead of masturbating.
5. Mutual masturbation? Yay or Nay?
Really depends on the partner. I've had some great experiences, but most weren't so great.
6. If you had an all-expense-paid trip to San Francisco to attend Masturbate-a-thon 2012 would you go and masturbate? Why or Why not?
Maybe. I'm not a particularly social person. However, I have always wanted to do it at least once.
The Center for Sex & Culture
Sunday, May 27, 10am-midnight
Arrive by 9pm
$40 minimum self-sponsorship; or bring sponsorship form with pledges
All genders, all orientations welcome to explore self-pleasure in a supportive group environment. Check the next newsletter for more detail about this year’s Thon, and join us to Come for a Cause!
All donations and pledges support CSC’s operations and programs.

Bonus: Are you addicted to masturbating?
I think it's safe to say that I used to be. No longer, though, unless we're talking anal masturbation. That's a whole other story.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe.... anal masturbation is definitely a whole other story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Masturbation IS an excellent lead-in to fucking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Very good average, healthy.

    2. You are celebrating by doing TMI Tuesday "M is for masturbation"

    6. I am a social person but not at all an exhibtionist, though people would be busy and not looking at me.

    Bonus: I've got time....I'm listening :)

    Have a great week. Thanks for you comment on my blog.

    -H

    P.S. How about adding a TMI Tuesday blog buttom/icon over on your sidebar? You can find a selection of buttons HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is true... it really does depend on the partner! When it's good it's great, but there is a lot of... not as good-ness going around.

    ReplyDelete