Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins - 6/1/12

I had to provide  a minimum of one fictional answer, because I don’t have a dog. Then it rolled into more. I think I might start occasionally giving completely fictional responses.

And...here we go!

1. Hallelujah! _____!
2. _____ is where I wanna be!
3. When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and I thought _____.
4. _____ and that's how I knew it was time _____.
5. What were once vices _____.
6. _____ is what I've been having for breakfast lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Fact:
Hallelujah! It's Friday, sweet Friday! In the arms of someone who adores me is where I wanna be!

Fiction:
When I was walking the dog this morning, I saw a handful of goose feathers in the road and thought, "Poor, unfortunate soul. I hope it's merely molting." I stared at the abandoned plumage so intensely that I didn’t notice the dog ate them, and that's how I knew it was time to cut back on all those shiny hallucinogens. What were once vices are now full-blown addictions. 3 tabs of sid and half a fifth of vud-kuh is what I’ve been having for breakfast lately.

Fact:
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the same thing as every Friday: pizza and a movie with my family, tomorrow my plans include assorted yard and garden tasks, and Sunday, I want to go for a hike with my sons at least.

Want to participate in Friday Fill-Ins?

No comments:

Post a Comment