Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TMI Tuesday: 26 June 2012 - Good Ol’ Summertime


TMI Tuesday questions submitted by Andee.

1. Summer is a time to escape, kick back and chill. What is your favourite way to relax when the warm weather hits?
In the summertime, my favorite way to relax is to lay in my hammock while reading a book or simply staring up into the tree and sky.
2. Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theatre? My first date was to a drive-in movie, what is your best memory of these classic outdoor theatres?
Only time I went to a drive-in movie was when I was three, or so I was told. My aunt and uncle took me to see Peter Pan, and we watched it from the roof of their RV.
3. Have you ever had a summer fling? How did it develop and why did it end?
I don't know that I'd call them summer flings, but I have had some sexual/romantic relations during the summer months. In fact, with one exception, every fling I've had has been in the summer. It's probably the season that brings out the fling in us that is responsible.
4. Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?
I've never been to an nude ocean beach, but I have been to our local abandoned rock quarry-turned-nude-swimming hole a few times.
5. What are your thoughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?
I have no thoughts on either, although Speedos are not flattering on most men.
6. The warm weather is a great opportunity to “get busy” outdoors? Have you ever? Tell us about it.
Hell yeah, I've gotten busy outdoors too many times to recall. My marriage has deep roots in outdoor sex.
7. Sunrise or sunset? Which is your summer favorite?
Sunset.
8. What is the one summer delight that really quenches your thirst? How about your lust?
Water?  Watching my wife bend over in a skirt and no panties.
Bonus: Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities. Where would you most like to have sex :
– on the beach?
– at a picnic?
– camping?

Camping.

2 comments:

  1. 5. I agree with that statement.

    8. Sexy answer.

    9. I said camping too.

    Happy TMI Tuesday,

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to a nude beach, but I've never been to what you describe as "our local abandoned rock quarry-turned-nude-swimming hole". I always thought that was something invented by the movies and pop culture. It always looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete