Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TMI Tuesdays: 12 June 2012 - The Most Times

This week’s TMI Tuesday  theme is…

We want to know what thing you’ve done the most times.

1. What sex position have you been in the most times?
I'm sure the position has a name, but the closest established position  to what my wife and I refer to as "our position" is the side scissor.  She's on her back with the leg closer to me hooked in the air by my arm as I clutch her side, tit, or throat. I'm angled at about 45 degrees from her frame and am on my left side as I pump away at her.
2. What book have you read …?
The book I've read the most would be a tie between The Great Gatsby and Brave New World.
3. What movie have you watched …?
A few years back, Empire Strikes Back was supplanted by another tie between The Big Lebowski and Napoleon Dynamite.
4. In the last week, who have you texted … ? (no names, list the relationship or type of person)
At any time, I text my wife the most times of anyone.
5. In the last week, what food have you eaten …?
The food I've eaten the most is Zoi Greek yogurt.
6. Today, which website have you visited …?
Tumblr.
7. When dining out, where have you eaten …?
A restaurant and bar down the road that I will so cleverly call by its synonyms: the feral flocker.
8. Which sex toy have you used …?
My beloved Fat Boy dildo.
Bonus:  Is there something you’d love to go back and relive in your sexual past?
Oh, there are many such things I'd love to relive.
(Thank you to Husband of Two Sexual Minds  for this week’s bonus question.)

2 comments:

  1. Good answers to #3. Empire is our personal favorite of the Star Wars trilogy, and The Big Lebowski has been watched in our house more times than I can count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I like that, a male lover can drive so deep in that position.

    3. Someone else said the Big Lebowski too.

    -H

    ReplyDelete