Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TMI Tuesday: 10 July 10 2012 - Blankety Blank

This week's TMI Tuesday was tough for me. I attempted to do Fill-in Friday, but just couldn't seem to force myself into little phrases. I generally prefer TMI questions that allow for a broad range of responses. Still, this was an interesting challenge to my post so late in the day. 

Complete the sentences by filling in the blanks.

1. I could spend all day _______  but couldn’t stand five minutes  _______ .
I could spend all day barefoot on earthy ground, but couldn't stand five minutes barefoot on a linoleum floor.
2. I would love to have a robot in my house to do _______  because no one else ever does.
I would love to have a robot in my house to do me in the ass because no one else ever does.
3. The older you get the more _______  you get.
The older you get,  the more in touch with your sexuality you get.
4. I want to  _______  when I _______  .
I want to simulate double penetration when I next bind and blindfold my wife.
5. My appetite for _______ can never be satisfied.
My appetite for sexual attention can never be satisfied.
Bonus: If I were a hoarder, I would hoard _______ .
If I were a hoarder, I would hoard dildos.

1 comment:

  1. We've done simulated double penetration, and it's quite intense for both of us. Not the sort of thing we do every time - in fact, it's been quite awhile - but she seems to enjoy it.

    Also, great answer to #3. We find that the same is true with us as well.

    ReplyDelete