Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TMI Tuesday: 24 July 2012 - Let’s Go to Bed

This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are provided Virtualsin: Tell us about your bed.

1. What size (King, queen, full, twin)?
I've owned, loved, and prefer a king size bed. Unfortunately, my current can only handle a queen.
2. What mattress construction (conventional springs, air bed, water bed, Tempurpedic-type)?
I'd love to own a Tempurpedic-type, but I own a conventional matress set up augmented with a futon matress on top.
3. What type furniture (just a frame, headboard/footboard, canopy, trundle, etc)? Describe.
Box spring, mattress, and futon are all stacked on the floor.
4. If your bed has headboard/footboard or bedposts, have you ever been tied to them? Ever tied anyone to them? For what purpose?
N/A. However, I do have a couple eye bolts in the wall at the head of bed specifically for tying people down.
5. What kind of sheets (cotton, linen, silk, flannel)?
Cotton.
6. What kind of blankets (cotton, wool, thermal, electric)?
Cotton.
7. What’s on top (bedspread, duvet,…)?
An ornate black and red comforter.
8. What kind of pillow (down, foam, fiberfill)?
King size fiberfill firm. Yup. I might not be able to fit a king size bed in my room, but I can still use the pillows.
Bonus: Fill in the blank and answer question. If _____ comes over, will you let them fuck you on your bed? Yes or no.
If practically anyone comes over, I will let them fuck me on my bed.

3 comments:

  1. We'd love to get a King, but there's no way we can fit one in our current living space. That said, the pillows sound good. We might have to live vicariously by picking up a couple of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am replacing a couple of my pillows tomorrow and I think you may have convinced me to get the king size! Lol, love the answer to the Bonus question. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The king size pillows definitely make for a cozy slumber.

    ReplyDelete