Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TMI Tuesday: 3 July 2012 - From the Archive

This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are republished from November 23, 2010.

1. Have you ever shared sleeping accommodations with someone of the opposite sex without anything steamy happening?
A few times while camping, I’ve shared accommodations with  someone of the opposite sex without anything steamy happening.
2. Have you ever streaked, flashed, or otherwise partially or totally exposed yourself in public before (or after) an informal, unofficial gathering of people?
Yes, more than once, I’m pretty sure. Um, yeah. I’m usually pretty fucked up when I do things like that, so, um, yeah...
3. Have you had dates with multiple people in the same weekend (or consecutive nights or the same night) while not all of your dates were aware of your actions?
Nope. I’ve never been much of a player, and when I did have multiple dates, it was usually known. What with being in a long-term non-monogamous marriage and all.
4. What is the most “romantic” you have ever gotten in a movie theater?
Romantic? I still hold my wife’s hand and leg during any movie we see together. Romantic, as in an innuendo? I think full-out fucking during Lost in Translation should count for some sort of an award.
5. Have you ever had sex when you knew a non-participating adult was watching?
Multiple times.

3 comments:

  1. love your answer to #4! I just watched Los in Translation last night!! and yes, you get an award from me!!
    Great answers...hehe, I have done the flashing and moonshine, and always have been sober!! I want to remember the image on peoples faces *grins*
    Happy TMI
    Aluv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Lost in Translation, but now I wanna watch it. HA! Sex while being watched is awesome. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found Lost in Translation kinda pretentious. Maybe it's Sofia Coppola's directorial style because I didn't like The Virgin Suicides either. Now if I'd been fucking while watching it, my opinion might be much different.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete