Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TMI Tuesday: 21 August 2012 - Pain and Pleasure


This week’s TMI Tuesday  theme and questions come from Bi and Bi.

1. Which do you enjoy more in bed, pain or pleasure?
I enjoy physical pleasure but occasionally enjoy mental pain via verbal humiliation.
2. Do you like being tickled during sex? Where?
Honestly, I've never incorporated tickling into sex. I do, however, get off on tickling my wife until she pees herself, which doesn't take long. She hates it when I do that.
3. Have you ever used feathers during sex?
Once. A long, long, long time ago. The feather play didn’t last long, though, as my wife preferred to get right down to some hardcore banging and thought sensual play was stupid.
4. Do you like to be blindfolded during sex? Why?
I’ve never been blindfolded during sex, so I wouldn’t know. But, I have blindfolded others.
5. Have you ever used cold or heat as part of your sex play? What provided the cold or heat?
Yes, both. I’ve experienced the cold part and been the one supplying the cold, both involved the movement of ice around key sensitive regions of the body. I’ve also been the recipient of and the giver of candle wax dripping. Two words of warning: Shave first!
6. Do you enjoy being spanked, giving spankings, or both?
I’m neither here nor there in regards to being spanked. It’s okay, but does little to stimulate me. Giving spankings, on the other hand, that has started to become a much more regular part of our sexual play. Last time, I spanked my wife until she was sobbing her brains out, threw her face down on the bed, plunged into her, and listened to her sob instantly switch to a deep, deep cum cry as she squirted all over my cock.
7. Do you have a safeword? Have you ever used it?
Nope. Never had a need for one. If anything, I don’t push hard enough to warrant needing a safeword.
Bonus: Tell us in 3-4 sentences the most painful or pleasurable sexual experience you have had.
The most painful sexual experience I had was the aforementioned candle wax play. It was pretty pleasurable, the pain from the actual drips. When it was time to remove the candle wax from my pubic hair region? That was the most painful sexual experience ever!

1 comment:

  1. We like sensual play, and we wish we had more time for it. Being parents, however, our time is at a serious premium, and we find that we sometimes lack the time to do much more than get right down to some hardcore banging.

    And holy crap, the pubic hair story - OWW! If there was ever a case to be made for manscaping I'd say that's it!

    ReplyDelete