Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TMI Tuesday: August 28, 2012 - Gettin' Off


This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are about gettin’ off. When you need it, you just gotta get it anyway you can.  (For those who are innocent babies “IT” is sex)

1. Have you ever initiated a booty call?
Never for myself that I can remember. Plenty of scheduled encounters that were completely about sex, but none that were spur of the moment. I have, however, initiated booty calls for my wife.
2. Have you ever accepted a booty call?
Yes, multiple times in my prime.
3. Ever had a “friend with benefits” relationship? How long did it last? Are you still friends or acquaintances with that person? Are you still having sex with that friend?
Back in the day, we had a friend with benefits that eventually turned into the third person in a triad. We are most definitely not still having sex with that (ex-)friend because he turned out to be way too despicable. 
4. Tell us about your best one-night stand, what made it so good?
I’ll go with a bi-night. The woman wasn’t a one-night stand, but this guy was my first BBC. He just slid on in me, first with his fingers, then with his dick, all while I fucked the woman. Then I found myself on the corner of the high bed getting pounded in the ass by him while she held my hands and purred at me. She told the guy to cum inside of me, which was a request he was all too happy to fulfill.
5. When was your last one-night stand?
My last one-night stand was so long ago, I can't even begin to recall. I haven’t had too many of them. 
6. What’s the grimiest, dirtiest place that you’ve had sex?
When my wife and I first started fucking around, we got it on in this marsh area new our place. It was tucked away and filled with a bunch of barrels, a broken down chain link fence, a couple cars well on their ways to being rust piles, and assorted bags of refuse folks thought could be trashed effectively away in this spot. 

But, that wasn’t the grimiest, dirtiest place I’ve had sex!

This woman I nearly made my second wife in a particularly dark time in my one, only and current marriage had me drive her somewhere so she could be out in Nature at night. (When I use the capital N, it reflects exactly what she meant.) So, I drove us way up into the mountains, which is only a few minutes away for me, parked and started to walk up this beat up mountain road. It had been raining, so we ended up getting our feet more wet than we intended, and the mud was everywhere. We kept stopping to make out and fiddle with each other. Finally, we couldn’t take it any more and lay right down in the road and fucked our brains out, mud puddles and all. 
Bonus: What’s the one random thing you wish your friends knew about you?
I guess that I love to take it in the ass. I have few friends, and the ones I have know pretty much everything about my sexuality. My love for ass sex is just something I’ve never really told anyone about aside from my lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment