Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TMI Tuesday: September 25, 2012 - Celebrity Sex-a-thon!


Before I answer these questions, I need to state that I have a hard time with these ubiquitous questions. Most answers reflect only my most immediate thoughts and change often.

Thank you to Ms. B for submitting this week’s TMI Tuesday questions.

1. Who is your closest celebrity look-alike? And, who do you think is sexier, you or the celeb?
Jeff Bridges, especially in his role as The Dude in The Big Lebowski. Jeff’s sexier.
2. Who is the hottest male AND female celebrity you can think of? And, if the opportunity presented itself would you have sex with them?
Ava Gardner, only because I see her among a whole slew of actresses from that period on my coworker’s screensaver, and Ava is currently my favorite. I most definitely would have sex with Ava, especially after having read about how disappointed she was with Frank Sinatra’s performance in bed: “[I]t’s like being with a woman. He’s so gentle. It’s as though he thinks I’ll break, as though I’m a piece of Dresden china and he’s gonna hurt me.” No worries, Ava. I’d do my best to try to break you as I pound your pussy.
Hottest male celebrity? Man, I’m not usually physically attracted to men so this is a hard call. I know there’s some dude I’ve thought lately that if I were into men, I’d be into him. I don’t know. I’ll just throw out the first one who comes to mind... George Clooney or Ewan McGregor?
3. What celebrity do you fantasize about, but wouldn’t admit it to your friends?
I honestly do not fantasize about celebrities. It’s a strange quirk when it comes to my sexual imaginings. I tend to only fantasize about those people I know in real life and those with whom have engaged in long online conversations.
4. Have you ever watched a leaked celebrity sex tape? Who was it or were they and what did you think? What would you have done differently if you were in the video with them?
I watched some of the Meg and Jack White but nothing beyond that. It was an amateur video, so all those pitfalls and poor production issues could have all been addressed. But fuck, it was a spontaneous, grab-the-video-recorder moments, what else would I expect? 
5. If you are in a relationship, is there anyone your partner knows that you have the ‘hots’ for and they give you the okay to be intimate with? Who would be there’s?
Keeping in the celebrity vein, I don’t really have the “hots” for any celebrity. (See answer to number three.) Neither does my wife. However, neither of us would have any problem with the other getting it on or even skipping away for awhile with some celebrity.
6. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose and what would you give them for dessert?
Not going to answer this one. Too much work and I’d only give an arbitrary answer that would change the very second I finish answering it.
Bonus: If you were offered the million dollar indecent proposal, what would your answer be and why?
Yes. Well, my wife is a legal prostitute, so I don’t see any issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment