Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TMI Tuesday: October 23, 2012 - Then and Now


Thank you to the TMI Tuesday reader who submitted the following THEN AND NOW questions. He wanted to remain anonymous.

1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
That I’m known to have cuckold proclivities, although less so over the past couple years. Like most 17 year old males, I was desperate for pussy. 
2. What one thing might shock that younger you?
That I am in a decade-plus long open marriage, one that started with me encouraging my wife to have sex with other men.
3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
I’ve been nostalgic for a certain three year period of my life, from fall 1999 to winter 2002. This was a time of extreme frustration, but also a memorable time with the most extramarital sex partners I’ve had at any one time, both hetero and gay. Mostly, it is the hetero over which I’m nostalgic, several defining women in my life whom I shall always remain grateful to for their attentions, as it were.
4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?
Alas, my sexual imagination is far, far more expansive than it ever was as a youth. But for the sake of going along with the question...
Yes, and no. One of my hugest fantasies was to be with an Asian woman. 
Yes. One of my all-time greatest lovers is half Japanese, half Swedish. She looks all Japanese but she’s a BBW. (She’s the one who initially turned me on to BBWs, btw) In my younger me’s sexual fantasies, all Asian women were tiny. So, younger me would not agree that I had fulfilled his fantasy to be with an Asian woman. 
No. When it comes down to it, there are fat Asians. And thanks to this particular lover, I lust extra hard over hefty Asian women. To deny that I have fulfilled younger me’s fantasy would be to say that younger me wasn’t capable of growth.
Bonus:  Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
Most women want you to respectfully disrespect them. Once you get it going, pound that pussy! Don’t worry about breaking it. And always fuck her like it’s the last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment