Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TMI Tuesday: October 9, 2012 - Fuck Yeah, It’s Random.


Hey, hey, hey, hey…Time to get random again on TMI Tuesday.  Why? Because it is fun to know random stuff about you; it can reveal a lot about your personality.

1. Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.
I’ve engaged in quite a few acts that others would deem slutty, but I’ll pick the first that comes to mind. Several years back, my much older gay lover with a huge dick took me to his friend’s place. His other younger lover was there, as well. They all used me at once. The first to cum was the owner of the place, who warned me multiple times as I sucked his cock that he was about to bust. His eyes about popped from his skull as I swallowed every drop. All this happened as my friend was fucking me bareback. The guy around my age had been standing and jerking off as he watched me with the other two. Once the first guy came, the younger guy had me suck his dick. Then my friend came up my asshole, and the young guy slid in and lasted only a couple pumps before he pulled out and completely filled my right eye socket with his load. Does that encounter count as “slutty”?
2. Have you ever played air-guitar. . .naked?
I think I have, but it wasn’t so memorable as to remember any details. Sorry.
3. To what song do you most like to play air-guitar either clothed or naked?
I have no particular favorite. I play any air-instrument when the mood strikes. I tend to prefer air-drums and air-banjo the most, like right now, as “Dueling Banjos” is playing on my playlist.
4. Are you good in bed? Why?
All but a couple of my past lovers would say that I am good in bed, and all for different reasons. Most would cite the size and shape of my cock as a key factor, but my fingerbanging skills and willingness to choke women out seem when prompted by them seems to rate pretty high on many of my more recent past lovers list of reasons.
5. What FEELS Sexy to you–tactile sensation? (Leave sight and taste out of this)
 I love the feeling of skin on skin when it’s completely drenched with sex-induced sweat. 
Bonus: Write a six word autobiography.
Just make sure to pull out.

No comments:

Post a Comment