Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TMI Tuesday: November 20, 2012 - Anal Sex


This week's TMI questions are about anal sex with an emphasis on male anal play.

1. When is the last time you or your loved one had their prostate checked?
I last had a prostate exam around five years ago as part of another exam.
2. Besides a medical professional, how many other people have had their finger up your ass?
Three or four? I'm not quite sure. My wife and a past lover are two I remember for sure.
3. Have you ever given or received a prostate massage? Did you like it? Did you cum or orgasm?
I have given myself prostate massages. Seldom has it resulted in a finish when I attempt to milk my prostate, but quite often while fucking myself in the ass with dildos I manage to milk it. Sometimes, an assgasm accompanies the ejaculation. Other times, I see the load ooze out without feeling a thing. I love pretty much anything related to taking it in my ass, so yes, I enjoyed it immensely.
4. Do you enjoy anal play–rimming, fingering, penetration, etc.?
Yes, yes, yes, and yes ad infinitum. Although I rarely get to do any of these things with others, almost always by myself.
5. Ever had anal sex?
A. No, and I don’t want to.
B. No, but I am dying to try it.
C. Yes, but it is just okay.
D. Yes, love it…can’t get enough of it.
E. That’s the way I like it. Anal sex is the best sex.
E. Definitely E. For the last year, the question "If I had to choose between getting off with only my dick or only my ass, which would I pick?" has repeatedly popped in my mind. The answer is always a resounding "ass only."
6. You are about to have anal sex, which method would you choose (You must choose one.):
A. Finger up the ass
B. Prostate stimulator/massager
C. Penis–real or strap-on
To start, a finger up my ass is the go-to because it's good way to check for poop. For the full-out play, definitely C, preferably with a real penis.
Bonus: Show us your Movember moustache. Post a photo.
Not participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment