Tuesday, November 6, 2012

TMI Tuesday: November 6, 2012 - Movember

In celebration of Movember, this week’s questions, from heelsnstocking.blogspot.com have a moustache theme and a request for you to join in, even if it’s just a little self checking.

1. Ladies…Have you ever kissed a man with a moustache? Gentlemen… Have you ever had a moustache? Did you like it?
Yes, I’ve had a moustache multiple times throughout my adult life, almost always in conjunction with a goatee. I enjoyed my moustache up to the point at which it gets too bushy and long that it hangs in my mouth.
2. The saying “putting on the beard’” means going down on a lady with a full bush. Do you prefer a bearded, trimmed or bald pussy?
Bald pussy all the way. I never was a fan of hair in my food.
3. What’s your preferred style of “tashing on”? (snogging)
Deep French kissing.
4. When was the last time you cupped yours or anyone else’s testicles?
I cupped my own balls shortly before starting this post.
5. If you had a moustache what style would you be and why?
The Connoisseur because I like to fancy myself a bit of a connoisseur of sexuality.

Images for styles here: http://uk.movember.com/uploads/images/News/2011%20General/styleguidefull.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Good to know you cupped your balls recently.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The case could be made for me cupping my balls a bit to often. But what can I say? It feels good.

      Delete