Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TMI Tuesday: January 1, 2013 - Sex Games People Play


This week's TMI Tuesday questions were submitted by Virtualsin.wordpress.com

1. Did you ever play strip poker (or strip spin-the-bottle, or similar)? Did nudity result? Were there further developments? Details please.
I've never played any form of strip games. As a teen, I was geeky before it was chic and never received invitations to play such games, not even truth or dare. As an adult, it's always been about getting naked and nasty as soon as possible with no need yo play games.
2. Did you ever play a nude party game, such as Naked Twister? Did it lead to anything further?
I've never played any naked games.
3. Did you ever play a game of Truth or Dare that led to nudity, or fondling, or more?
I have never played Truth or Dare.
4. Did you ever attend a party that led to sex with a more or less randomly chosen partner, i.e., swingers-lifstyle party, key party*?
I've had sex at such parties with random partners but never had them randomly chosen for me.
5. Did you ever participate in unexpected co-ed skinny dipping in a group?
Yes, when my wife and I were first together we were the only two to strip down and skinny dip in Chena Lake. No one else followed suit.
Bonus: Do you have a favorite fantasy about a sexy party? Please share.
One recurring fantasy comes to mind that places me in a non-participatory role. I watch as my wife gets lost in a sea of literally dozens of men for hours before emerging fucked by all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment