Saturday, January 12, 2013

TMI Tuesday: January 8, 2013 - Rabbits

The Late Phoenix provides us with his brand of thought-provoking TMI Tuesday questions this week.

1. What feels better, the moment right before cumming, the moment of cumming, or the moment right after cumming?

My Answer:
As with most my answers, it depends. Overall, though, it's the final moment right before I cum that typically feels best.

2. For the fellas: it is said that guys will fuck anything that moves. But what if you’re a hippie who’s in love with the wind, how would that relationship work out?

My Answer:
As a semi-hippie and someone who has had a lover with a "windy" sexual technique, I can speak to this one from experience. I had a BBW Asian lover back in the day who would prop herself between my legs and blow all over my cock and balls.

At first, it had a general cooling effect. Then, it made me hard. Rock fucking hard and twitching. My balls would cinch up from time to time, like I was going to pop. Alas, I lacked the patience and would inevitably throw her off me and proceed to manage about 20 thrusts tops before unloading every last drop inside her always receptive cunt.

If I were this hypothetical hippie, I'd seek out a regularly windy locale and would have to learn patience for my gusty lover.

3. For the ladies: what would be your first gut reaction after the guy you’re on a first date with after months of online chatting looks you straight in the eye and whispers to you even before saying hi, “let’s fuck like rabbits…”?

My Answer:
I’m not a lady, but I asked my wife and she laughed and said, “Why would I go on a date before fucking like rabbits?”

4. There can only be ONE!!! okay, you have to choose EITHER your dream man/woman/lover/partner or your dream job, one or the other, not both. Which do you choose for the rest of your life and why?

My Answer:
The image of my "dream" lover has changed and will likely continue to change throughout my life. What hasn't changed is my lifelong dream of being a pilot, so I'll make that choice. Plus, pilots get laid easily and frequently from what I hear.

5. Is love itself, being in love, crazy? Or is the world crazy, and love serves to heal a crazy world? or is it that you’re crazy and the world is just fine? I guess what i’m asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness. what is love?…baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me…

My Answer:
As Melody Gardot sings, "Look me in the eye and tell me love is never based upon insanity."

I draw distinctions between the almighty Love that I truly believe will heal the world and being in love with others. In this treatise, I will focus only on being in love.

Love is crazy if you take an objective stance. Love is goofy and makes people act different than their usual selves.

Love is an intoxicant that would be added to the FDA's ever-growing list if it was a tangible product.

Love is immoral and makes us accept and tolerate behaviors we wouldn't otherwise.

Love is overwhelming and makes many flee the very thing that brings them tremendous joy.

Love is the most wonderful feeling of all.

Bonus: If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chained our blogs in unison into one big shining electrical power line of humanity, could we save the world?

My Answer:
As much as I wish to say that such a noble goal is possible, I have to answer in the negative. The thing is, blogging brings out not only the best, but also the worst in people.

On one hand, it can make people feel less freakish or alienated in that it allows us to discover that we are not alone in our beliefs and practices. Blogging helps us find our communities. In this aspect, in providing a platform for the pluralism of voices, I see great potential to “save the world.”

However, as is all-too often illustrated via comments left on blog posts and the gads of negative posts that a single blog post can generate, blogs can also serve to create a lot of divisiveness.

This is well illustrated in the kink\adult blogging communities, where people within the same subset of kinky communities will completely fall out with each other in the most vitriolic manner as the result of differences in opinions over a single word.

So, no. I don’t think that uniting our blogs will “save the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment