Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Common Misconception about Me: BBW and Boobs

Someone asked me to name a common misconception that people tend to make about me in regards to any of my fetishes. Possibly the most common misconception is that because I enjoy BBW that I must like big boobs.

I once wrote a post, which I can't seem to locate now, about how the second "B" in BBW doesn't stand for "boobed"'; it stands for "beautiful."

I prefer small boobs with big nipples.

This has resulted in me not reblogging images of some insanely gorgeous BBW on my Tumblr blog. I try not to let it stop me from reblogging the women, but posting them makes me feel as though I'm misrepresenting myself. I've had people respond to the ones I do reblog with comments about how hot the BBW big tits are.

I've even had a few submissions with text emphasizing the massive size of the super-hot BBW's boobs. I typically will publish the submission but will add a line underplaying her boobs and highlighting some other physical aspect about her that I find more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment