Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TMI Tuesday: 12 February 2013 - Fantasy & Role play


Valentine’s Day may be for lovers but everyday is for sexy, imaginative, fun, kinky people. Keeping your sex life exciting means switching it up a bit, and getting creative. One way to do that is to bring your fantasies to life with role-playing. Here are this week's TMI Tuesday questions.

1. To spice things up in the bedroom, how adventurous are you willing to be? (select one)
a. I have never role-played before and will need a lot of instruction.
b. I have tested the waters, but never acted out anything scripted.
c. I have got my feet wet and want more!
D. DIVE IN HEAD FIRST – NOTHING IS TOO DEEP.
2. What scenario peaks your interest most? Why?
a. Romantic and sensual
b. Playful and fun
C. KINKY! I WANT IT ALL.
3. Which of these is closest to your ideal setting for a fantasy?
a. A brothel
B. A DUNGEON *c. A bedroom
d. A prison cell
* (I'm married to a brothel whore otherwise that would be my pick.)
4. Which of the following toys would be prominently featured in your fantasy? (select one)
a. Feathers and whipped cream
b. Handcuffs, panty hose, and a necktie
C. WHIPS AND CHAINS
d. Ice cubes and a cold beer
5. It is time to take your sexy self to fantasy island, which fantasy will you bring to life to rock your lover’s world?
a. The Sassy Sexy Jersey Whore
Gaudy, Flashy, Showy…totally Jersey!
b. Kinky Cook
It’s all about the spice! Heating things up in the kitchen.
c. Naughty Maid
Your feather duster will tickle more than just the dust on the shelves.
d. Doctor Love
Saving lives and breaking hearts but not before you administer a head-to-toe physical examination.
e. Frisky Fireman
A hose so long you can put out several of the hottest fires and leave a smoldering heap as proof of a job well done.
LIKELY D, BUT... these range on the vanilla side of kinky. I would come up with something far more original and specific to my wife and me.
Bonus:  Tell us about your craziest or wildest role-playing adventure.
Another subjective question, eh? I'll steer clear of the ultra-dark roleplay from a few months back and go with a recent unspoken experience. 
Normally, my wife gets wet easily and loves a deep dicking. However, this one time her pussy remained dry and stubborn. Until my wife started to short dick me to less than half my length, that is. She instantly got wet and came over and over again. When she came so quickly after starting the short dicking, I silently imagined that she was imagining her cougar relationship, wanting her boy inside her. As I came, I instructed her to declare her love for him. She did and exploded as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment