Monday, February 18, 2013

TMI Tuesday: 19 February 2013 - More Fill in the Blanks


It’s TMI Tuesday time again. Fill in the blanks.

1. I’m the type of person that likes to be ROUGH in bed.

2. If the sexiest person I know propositioned me for sex, I would LIKELY SUFFER PERFORMANCE ANXIETY AND HAVE DIFFICULTIES STAYING HARD. (I know this to be true from two past experiences.)

3. The worst part about COOKING when I am naked is THE OCCASIONAL GREASE SPLATTER AGAINST MY BARE FLESH.

4. I regret my first CROSSDRESSING MALE ON MALE. HE JUST LAID THERE WATCHING TV.

5. The last sexual/kinky thing I expected to like was MAKING SUPER MISOGYNISTIC COMMENTS TO MY WIFE DURING SEX.

6. Recently, I CEASED MASTURBATING TO THOUGHTS OF A CERTAIN someone.

Bonus:   You have been kidnapped by lesbians and dragged into a lesbian orgy, what are you going to do?
Not a whole lot, as I’m a man. Perhaps watch as nonobtrusively as possible without opening up opportunities for them to throw disparaging statements regarding my gender my way? I guess I'd mostly be wondering why they would have kidnapped me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment