It’s TMI Tuesday time again. Fill in the blanks.
1. I’m the type of person that likes to be ROUGH in bed.
2. If the sexiest person I know propositioned me for sex, I would LIKELY SUFFER PERFORMANCE ANXIETY AND HAVE DIFFICULTIES STAYING HARD. (I know this to be true from two past experiences.)
3. The worst part about COOKING when I am naked is THE OCCASIONAL GREASE SPLATTER AGAINST MY BARE FLESH.
4. I regret my first CROSSDRESSING MALE ON MALE. HE JUST LAID THERE WATCHING TV.
5. The last sexual/kinky thing I expected to like was MAKING SUPER MISOGYNISTIC COMMENTS TO MY WIFE DURING SEX.
6. Recently, I CEASED MASTURBATING TO THOUGHTS OF A CERTAIN someone.
Bonus: You have been kidnapped by lesbians and dragged into a lesbian orgy, what are you going to do?
Not a whole lot, as I’m a man. Perhaps watch as nonobtrusively as possible without opening up opportunities for them to throw disparaging statements regarding my gender my way? I guess I'd mostly be wondering why they would have kidnapped me at all.