Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TMI Tuesday: 5 February 2013 - The Erotic Home


SinnerMan strikes again! This week’s TMI questions are brought to you by virtualsin.wordpress.com.

1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
I don’t own a bed frame. Our box spring sits directly on the floor, and that’s part of the appeal as it reduces squeaking to a nonexistent concern. I have some eye bolts anchored in the wall for tie downs.
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
Nope, I’m imaginative and can make most anything play a part in sexual play as long as I have a willing partner.
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
Nope.
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
My futon cover has multiple bodily fluid stains, but that isn’t really a piece of furniture.
5. Do you have anything in your bedside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
When it comes up, I’m pretty open with my mom and dad regarding sex. Mostly, our bedside shelving unit is filled with marijuana related stuff anyway. Most sexual thing in there is a bottle of lube and a couple condoms.
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
An exercise ball, but we’ve never used it for sex.
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
The kitchen.
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
Ugh, all too often my wife has some animated adult series like Family Guy playing as I fuck her. I hate it. Keeps me from achieving more than 80 percent stiffness.

No comments:

Post a Comment