Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TMI Tuesday: March 12, 2013 - Fashion Police


TMI Tuesday was submitted by Swinging Gemma of Erotic Adventures blog. Thank you.

1. What is the most revealing thing you have ever worn in public?
Nothing but a pair of shorts.
2. Have you ever unwittingly shown more than you intended in public due to a wardrobe malfunction?
Yes, I have. Not so much due to a wardrobe malfunction, someone let me know they could see my cock up my shorts. I tend to go commando or wear boxers, and when I wear shorts, I prefer them to be loose. Ever since that person pointed it out, I've taken a "woman wearing a skirt" approach, ever conscious that someone might be able to look up my shorts.
3. Are you more likely to arrive at an event over or under dressed?
Rarely am I either. I tend to judge them just right, but if anything, I show up overdressed.
4. Tell us about a time when you have arrived at a venue and immediately wished you could leave because you were dressed completely inappropriately?
I honestly cannot recall any such time.
5. What is the one thing that a lover/man/woman wears that you love with a passion?
So very much depends on the woman. Overall, though, a nice silk Asian dress, the kinds with the high collars, turn me on no matter who’s wearing one. 


6. What is the one thing that a lover/man/woman wears that you hate with a passion?
I have never been a fan of tight jeans with high heels. Always looks ridiculous to me, although I’m slowly coming around to appreciate the style just a touch. Speaking of jeans...although I don’t hate them, they are not nearly as sexy as women believe them to be. I have watched many women getting ready to go out and wanting to look hot try on one pair of jeans after another. My wife does this all the time, and so do her friends. They ask me which pair looks hotter and I always respond, “None of them. They’re all dull as shit.”
Bonus: You and your friend are going to a special event and you know that he/she has spent a lot of time and possibly money on their outfit and are very excited about what they have created. They refuse to show you their outfit until you are both ready to leave for the event and you find that they look awful. What do you do?
Doesn’t really matter what she’s wearing, as long as I’m a match for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment