Wednesday, March 20, 2013

TMI Tuesday: March 19, 2013 - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were created by an anonymous blogger and lurker. He has submitted four great sets of questions and this week’s theme– THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY– is no exception. Thank you Anonymous#1

NOTE: As with all superlative laden questions (best\worst), this was a tough one for me to answer. I decided to go with the first answers that came to mind.

1. What made the best sex partner you’ve ever had so good?
The inexplicable ability to keep me hard time and time again after having ejaculated. One such example was after having just pumped a fat load inside her, I rolled onto my back from the missionary position we'd finished in. She rolled with me and ended up on top. During the roll, I popped out. I felt my cock as being at 30 percent rigidity. She reached behind her to reinsert my dick. My thought was,"Sorry, baby. Gonna need a few minutes to rebound." In actuality, before I finished the thought and her hand made contact with my dick, I was suddenly 60 percent rigid. By the time she slipped the head back inside her, I was completely and achingly stiff. We fucked forever after. Except for our last time together, this happened consistently and has never been repeated in this manner with any other.
2. What made the worst sex partner you’ve ever had so bad?
Oh, which one to choose. I’ll go with M. She was someone with a lot of build up. We were short-lived coworkers who unrelatedly connected sexually via Craigslist. I jerked it to her relentlessly leading up to us hooking up IRL, and all my cums pointed to us really happening. (My cums can be prophetic that way.) And happen we did.
Although there were moments of potential greatness, it all fell short and was inevitably a thoroughly frustrating experience. Although it may have been mental, I blame her epilepsy. Or at least her past experiences with her epilepsy. Right when things were really starting to cook, she'd stop and say she felt like she was about to "lose herself." To start, this didn't bother me because I was concerned about her epilepsy. But after some time, these sudden stops annoyed me. I wanted to tell her that's an orgasm coming on but didn't want to appear insensitive.
Well, one time, when I had her in my control, I kept fucking her when she tried to stop for fear of losing herself. The result? She had a massive orgasm. Afterwards, she told me that ignoring her command to stop was unacceptable, which I know it was. Then, she returned to the sudden stop habit and I allowed our potentially awesome sexual relationship to fizzle out.
3. Who was the most physically attractive person you ever had sex with?
Such a tough question, especially for someone like me who possesses such a broad and quirky definition of “attractive.”  I believe that hotness comes in many varieties. However, I’ll use a mainstream view of “attractive” for this answer. She’s considered a world famous legal prostitute. She likes to call herself a redhead, but she looks blond to me. Around 5 feet 6 inches, super-realistic boob job, big blue eyes, full lips, well proportioned. Just picture the typical blond whore and you have an image of her.
4. How was it?
My wife surprised me on an anniversary getaway while we stayed for a few nights in a luxury suite at the Peppermill in Reno. “B” was one of my wife’s friends, who is also a legal prostitute. They had fucked around with each other before, and even shared B’s BBC BF on more than a few occasions. So, in rolls B and her guy with some E. We partied for awhile before the same room full swap happened.
My wife was having a grand time, while I was having a bland time. B was content to just remain in front-inclined doggie, head resting on a pillow, while I fucked her for a couple hours. She made no noise at all. If she didn’t promptly reach to slip me back inside her any time I’d pop out, I would have sworn she didn’t enjoy it. Her pussy felt great and I wanted to fill her with my load so badly, but the E prevented that. Ever since our encounter, I have had no desire for a repeat because she was such a boring fuck, despite being “hot.”
5. Who was the least physically attractive person you ever had sex with?
There have been a few, and in a couple cases, having a great time with those individuals made me start to lust for others that had similar unattractive physical features I previously found to be a turn off. But anyway, on to the most notable least physically attractive person I ever had sex with...
I can’t remember his name, but he was a trucker I met online who came through town every couple weeks. He was into crossdressing and wanted me to join him. So I did. My wife even bought me some lingerie for the occasion.I didn’t know how unattractive he was until I saw him. The 25 year difference didn’t matter, but he was splotchy skinned, bald with clown-like white tufts circling his pate, covered with body hair,  roly poly, and smaller dicked than he purported to have online.
6. Why did you do it?
Mostly, I did it because it got my wife excited, the whole nature of the encounter. She got so giddy about helping me crossdress to go and fuck a stranger, that I ran with it.
7. How was it?
Lame. The whole time, he barely achieved half rigidity of his small cock. He seemed bored and was unwilling to do anything but lay back in bed watching television as I worked on his dick. After awhile, I decided that enough was enough and left as nicely as I could.
Bonus: Describe a bad sexual experience you admit was your fault.
One such bad sexual experience was with a woman I loved deeply. The sex was actually incredible, as it always was with her. We fucked all night, literally. Then, I went home for a few hours and returned that night for another all-nighter, at her insistence. A couple days after, I called her and she told me to never call her again, that I used her and that I need to stay away because she was trying to get straight and I was just a predator. Turns out, she was spun out of her mind for a few days.
It had been a year and a half since we previously called things off because of her intense meth addiction. I should have shut my dick down when she invited me over after all that time. I should have recognized the signs. I was her number one advocate for getting off that shit, and here I went and treated her the same as the other losers who gave her shit for sex. Only difference was that I didn’t give her any crank; I just used her body. I’m sorry to let you down, Kelly. I love and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment