Tuesday, March 5, 2013

TMI Tuesday: March 5, 2013 - Making Sacrifices and Resisting Temptation


This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were produced by Heelsnstocking and Hedone.

1. What did you give up for lent?
Nothing. I’m an atheistic-leaning agnostic and such dogmatic practices are one of the many reasons I find religion contrived at best.
2. What sexually could you never give up?
Masturbation.
3. What act would you like to do for 40 days and 40 nights?
I would love to have unfettered access to self-anal play anytime and anywhere within my home without someone walking in on me. (I am the father of two teens.)
4. What sexual sacrifice have you made? Why?
For the past few years, I’ve sacrificed playing with others aside from my wife. I have a few lesser reasons, but my main reason is because I really, really don’t want to knock some woman up at this stage of my life. I’ll be 43 when my youngest turns 18. That’s so young when I look around to so many of the others around me, many of whom are just now starting a family or a second family after having just finished raising a whole set. Until I get snipped, no more play for this guy. Especially since I seem to attract those types of women who enjoy bareback creampies and don’t bother asking about my fertility status before telling me to fill them full of my cum.
5. Have you ever been tied to a cross or anything else?
Nothing like a cross, no. I’ve been tied to restraint points on a bed, though, spread eagle if that counts for anything.
6. What part of your body do you like worshipped?
I’ve had many woman gush over my cock to the point of worship, but they were almost always eager to get it inside of them and didn’t spend much time worshipping it. One woman fully worshipped it on a few occasions, and I’m sure she would have more had I let us go full time as a couple. I never had the desire to have my cock worshipped, orally or just with someone’s full attention on it, before this woman. She is the one who got me to start enjoying blowjobs and other cock play, even craving it. 
7. What can your partner do to you that makes you feel true bliss?
Stroking my cock as we lay watching a show together or while driving down the road. She has magic hands and could mindlessly fiddle with dick endlessly. 
Bonus: Tell us about a time you were tempted. Did you give in or resist?
I was tempted to fuck an old girlfriend in my laundry room a couple years back when she was in town for a visit. We had fucked in another laundry room before, so going in there to smoke a bowl probably sent her the wrong message. She made the first move. We made out. I groped her a bit, but didn’t take it any further. I knew full well that all I had to do was take her, pull her pants and panties down, bend her over the dryer, and drive it home. I could even have cum inside of her if I wanted. That’s likely why I didn’t I didn’t take it any further. I’m pretty sure she that I would have caved had she asserted herself more strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment