Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TMI Tuesday: April 16, 2013 - Sex, Sex, and More Sex

Now for this week’s TMI Tuesday questions:

1. Have you ever considered yourself completely sexually satisfied? (Thank you Sex in Words http://sex-in-words.blogspot.com/ for this question)
Certainly, on multiple occasions.
2. What was the last sexy photo you took?
See answer to question three below.
3. When was the last sexy photo you took AND sexted? What was it of and to whom was it sent?
About two months ago, I texted my wife  a picture of my dick with her name written in Sharpie down the top length of the shaft.
4. How is your sex-life?
a. Like a wet blanket
b. Like a warm cozy comforter
c. Like an electric blanket getting you all heated up
d. None of the above, I sleep without covers
I am not really sure if I get the analogies. I mean, "like a wet blanket" is typically a negative thing, but what if my sex life is full of squirting? Then the analogy is an overwhelmingly positive one. But that's neither here nor there. If anything, my sex life is an ever-revolving pattern of all of the above.
5. What’s your idea of good foreplay?
Honestly, it's been so long since I've had anything resembling foreplay. I have been known to enjoy a pre-penetration fingering.
Bonus: Can you have a great, long-lasting sex life with the same partner? How?
I believe that all things are possible. However, experiences shows repeatedly that the luster and appreciation of sex with the same person for so many years wears down to problematic levels in almost all LTRs. It takes a lot of work to keep it fresh and exciting, but is possible if both partners are willing to work at it. 
Mentally and as long as both partners keep an open mind, a couple can bring new life to a stale sexual relationship. Let's face it, all sexual relationships grow dull after some time.
It's the physical aspect that is the more likely to be the difficult obstacle to overcome. Most people’s bodies change as they age. Most people’s body type preferences change or stubbornly remain the same while their partner's body changes. Think of the woman whose body fills out after having a baby or just from getting older. Think of the man who goes bald and gets a beer belly. This presents serious challenges to keep a couple interested in one another, especially if the initial reason they got together was because of their mutual physical attraction. 
I’ve known a few couples who remain hot and heavy for the bulk of their relationships, but far few too many have given up on sex altogether after a few years together. I’m lucky to be in the former. Of course, I do not have an exclusive relationship with my wife, so I’m not sure if our experiences count.

I have a special treat for this week's TMI Tuesday: my wife, Renee, has answered the questions. I hope to continue this indefinitely. Each answer is preserved in its original text message format except for where a minor revision is needed for clarification.

Renee’s Answers
1. Have you ever considered yourself completely sexually satisfied?
yes I felt sexually satisfied since the first day i felt [my now-husband's] big cock in my pussy
2. What was the last sexy photo you took?
See answer to next question.
3. When was the last sexy photo you took AND sexted? What was it of and to whom was it sent?
She took and sent this pic to me in response: 


 

4. How is your sex-life?
a. Like a wet blanket
b. Like a warm cozy comforter
c. Like an electric blanket getting you all heated up
d. None of the above, I sleep without covers
[C] My sex life is like an electric blanket that only works sometimes, getting me all heated up at times and getting no love at others
5. What’s your idea of good foreplay?
Being pounded by a big cock
Bonus: Can you have a great, long-lasting sex life with the same partner? How?
Yes by hooking up w a man that fucks w spunk n a big dick (r u catching the big dick theme)

No comments:

Post a Comment