Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TMI Tuesday: April 9, 2013 - If, Ands, and Butts

I found inspiration for this week’s questions  from my readings around the web. (Thank you Feedly for making reading my blogs and fave websites easy and fun again.)

1. If you had a magic beauty wand, what would you give yourself?
a. Shinier hair, hands down.
b. Glowing, soft skin–pass the moisturizer dude.
c. Brighter eyes, with no crows feet—I want to look less tired.
d. Nada. I love what I’ve got.
D. Nada. I love what I've got.
2. If you were spring cleaning your life what five things would you throw out?

  1. All my debt, 
  2. that guy at work who’s always yammering on, 
  3. my suddenly balding head, 
  4. my psoriasis, 
  5. my remaining wisdom teeth

3. If money were no object, what kind of house would you buy?
I have the basic plans long drawn up for my dream house. It would be a series of connected geodesic domes in the middle of the woods.
4. Have you ever visited an erotic massage parlor AND had a “happy ending”?
Nope to both. I've fantasized about it but never possess that sort of disposable income.
Bonus: Please note that I did not answer this question because all the butts obviously belong to women. Should you wish to see the picture, you can check out the one at the TMI Tuesday blog. “Using the handy chart, what is your butt type, spanked or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment