Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TMI Tuesday: 14 May 2013 - Navigating Sex


Now for this week's TMI Tuesday questions...


1. Answer Yes or No:
I Regret My First Kiss - No
I Miss My First Love - No
I Married My First Love - No
I Loved Someone That Didn’t Love Me - Yes

2. Do you consider yourself monogamous or polyamorous or some other category which you will explain or define for us now?
I am squarely in the polyamorous category.
3. Your partner is in the mood for sex and you are tired – what do you do?
a. Start snoring. There is no way I’m giving it up tonight.
b. Trade. You give me a massage… and we will see…
c. That would never happen!
Closest answer would have to be “c.”
4. Does your partner mind if you masturbate, in bed, when they are there?
She doesn’t usually mind, but it’s probably only happened about a handful of times.
5. Describe your typical sexual romp:
a. You are playful and tame
b. You have occasionally introduced a few things like outfits and toys
c. You love trying new things and shocking your partner
My answer is d. None of the above. \ I am delightfully rough and inappropriate.
Bonus: What was your best ever masturbation experience. Why was it the best? Describe.
I could never deign to answer this question, because there have far too many amazing masturbation experiences in my life to even begin to choose one.

No comments:

Post a Comment