Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TMI Tuesday: May 21, 2013 - Who’s Counting?


TMI Tuesday is here again! Thank you to blogger sweetendirty.wordpress.com for this week’s fun questions.

1. Do you/have you ever kept track of the number or people you have been with?
I once wrote down the names of everyone I’d ever had sex with but can’t remember the final tally. I think I remember it being somewhere around 40. However, I have diligently kept track of how many people my SlutWhoreWife has had sex with since we opened our marriage fourteen years ago. As of this weekend, she has had sex with 878 men. Her goal is to finish out the year having surpassed the 900 mark.
2. To get specific, How many people have you -
a. slept with
b. kissed (in a romantic way, obviously)
c. given oral to
d. received oral from
There’s no way in the world I could generate such a list. Had you asked me this when I first got married over eighteen years ago, I could provide an accurate number for each.
3. What is the most amount of people you have been with at one time? (twosome, threesome, foursome, etc)
The most people I’ve been with where we’re all participating together or with one person as the focal point is three. It was a gay gangbang with me as the focal point. I took one load down my throat, one up my ass, and one in my right eye socket.
4. Have you ever had multiple partners in the same day, just different times? (One person in the morning, another at lunch, and one at dinner, etc)
Yes, but only two. I usually have my wife immediately after returning from being with another.
Bonus: Describe your best multiple person encounter, either something that actually happened or one that you would want to happen. Or both. 
My favorite multiple person encounter was when my wife had the only gangbang I’m aware of her being in, five other guys besides me. Near the end, she laid back on me with my cock buried in his asshole as different guys took turns pounding her cunt until they came. I kept encouraging them to cum on her face and finally a guy did, spraying about half his load all over my face in the process. The topper was when a guy finished up with her solo and came on her face. I slid in behind him and got off super quick from watching his thick load dangling and bobbing on her chin to the rhythm of my thrusts.

No comments:

Post a Comment