Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TMI Tuesday: May 7, 2013 - Masturbation Month 2013

This week’s TMI Tuesday celebrates one of my favorite hobbies…masturbation.

1. My favorite place to masturbate is ________ ?
my bed.
2. Have you ever masturbated in public? What were the circumstances?
The term "public" makes my answer tricky. I masturbated while driving down the road once. Some others I can’t remember. Most likely, I would masturbate in public more often if I didn’t require lube every time.
3. Do you like mutual masturbation? Why?
I have never performed more than the occasional flashes of mutual masturbation. The quick little stroking of one another while on the way to the main course.
4. When was the last time you masturbated?
Sunday.
5. Have you ever masturbated on camera?
Yes. Only a few times by request.
6. Do you like to watch people masturbate?
I’m not opposed to it, but it’s not something I go out of my way to seek.
Bonus: Have you filmed yourself masturbating? Care to share that film via a link?
No. I find it boring for myself. So much of masturbating by hand is not really visible, minute adjustments of the finger muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment