Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TMI Tuesday: June 11, 2013 - Summer Lovin’

This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were submitted by virtualsin.wordpress.com

1. Do you have more sex or less when on vacation?
Invariably always less. Like last winter break, when I went on a cruise. My wife slept a lot and we only did it twice. I supplemented the deficiency by jerking off on the balcony and shooting my load over the side at sunrise. It was my most romantic moment of self-love ever.
2. Do you plan a vacation so that you will have an opportunity to have sex?
Not including anniversary getaways as vacations, I do not plan vacations in any way that would benefit me sexually.
3. Have you ever planned a vacation in order to meet someone for sex?
No, but I have used a me-not-included family vacation to meet someone, actually two someones, for sex at my place. 
4. Have you ever gone on a singles’ cruise or some other hookup-facilitating vacation?
No. At one point in my life, I wanted to go to Hedonism so badly. Now, my sentiments are best summed up as “meh.”
5. Have you had sex on a means of transportation other than a car: bus, train, airplane, cruise ship?
On the aforementioned winter break cruise in the Bahamas, and in the back of a bus travel north through Mexico.
6. Have you had outdoor sex on camping, hiking, skiing, boating, vacation?
Yes, while camping, hiking, and on vacation.
Bonus:  Do you pack sex toys, lubes (3.4 oz bottles or less), etc when you fly? Do you think about TSA finding them? Has TSA ever found them and questioned you about your sexual aids or displayed them? Tell us about it.
I have not done this, but my wife has. She simply puts those items in her checked luggage and never question about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment