Tuesday, June 4, 2013

TMI Tuesday: June 4, 2013 - What’s in your refrigerator (and freezer)?

This week’s main TMI Tuesday questions are brought to us by virtualsin.wordpress.com.

1. Anything alcoholic? beer, wine, bottle of champagne?
There is a partial bottle of Sailor Jerry's rum. All other booze is stored elsewhere and I haven't restocked beer in some time.
2. Any guilty pleasures? Anything chocolate? Any ice cream?
Woefully, not at this time. I'm between shopping trips and the last batch of ice cream sandwiches and orange creamsicles have been long-since devoured. 
3. Any really old bottles of condiments?
Nope. I buy only what I know I'll use on a somewhat regular basis. 
4. Frozen pizza? Other frozen quick dinners?
Currently, bean burritos and taquitos. 
5. Anything actually rotten or moldy?
Nope. Well, maybe in the bottom of the fridge. I haven’t cleaned it in a few months.
6. What do you have in your fridge that the rest of us probably don’t?
Leftovers from dinner a couple night’s back. If you too have some of these same leftovers in your fridge, you got alotta ’splainin to do.
Bonus:  In the novel Portnoy’s Complaint by Philip Roth, the main character, Alexander Portnoy, masturbates using a liver steak as well as a cored-out apple. Have you ever masturbated with food? What?
Many years ago, I did masturbate with food. Cucumbers, carrots, and a couple times, a sausage. I enjoy eating bananas out of a woman’s vagina, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment