Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TMI Tuesday: July 16, 2013 - Would You Rather...? Part II

This week’s TMI Tuesday questions  are about important choices we have to make in life, and writing your own TMI questions. Join me in playing . . .

1. Would you rather be smart or awesome? Why?
Smart because with such a skill, I could devise something that would elevate me to the status of "awesome."
2. Would you rather French kiss a cat or pleasure a frog?
French kiss a cat because pleasuring a frog would seem to cross the line to violating the poor critter.
3. Would you rather live the rest of your life with Darth Vader’s voice or Alvin the Chipmunk’s voice?
Darth Vader's voice, of course. I mean, James Earl Jones? That's a guy with one hell of a golden voice. 
4. Would you rather sail the Caribbean on a week long FREE cruise with the ship’s crew and 20 five-year-old children or shovel coal in a coal mine for a month?
A week long free Caribbean cruise. You'd have to really hate kids and have a pretty snooty attitude toward "the help" to choose the latter, in my opinion.
5. Would you rather make an obscene phone call to your mother once a week or get a text message from your father every time he’s horny? Why?
I'd rather make an obscene phone call to my mother, because heavens know, she's certainly been obscene with me plenty throughout the years.
6. Would you rather have dinner with all your exes at once or with five guys on death row having their last meal?
I'd rather have dinner with five guys on death row, but not because I have any problems with my exes. It would be for compassionate reasons.
Bonus: Write one unique question for possible use in a future TMI Tuesday, and submit it as your bonus answer for this week.
If only allowed one, would you choose unlimited oral sex or twice-weekly penetrative sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment