Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TMI Tuesday: July 2, 2013 - Sexy Fill-In the Blanks

This TMI Tuesday, let’s play sexy fill-in the blanks.

1. If my sex life were a film, it would be rated _____.
If my sex life were a film, it would be rated NC-17.
2. I got a body for ____ and a face for ____ .
I got a body for kissing and a face for fucking.
3. It’s extremely sexy when a guy/girl ____ .
It’s extremely sexy when a gal sways her hips.
4. Doing _____ naked makes me _____ .
Doing anything naked makes me happy.
5. In the morning, I am always _____ .
In the morning, I am always up with the birds.
6. I would love to _____ in the _____ .
I would love to fuck in the Dollar Store bathroom.
Bonus: Roses are ____ , Violets are ____ , YOU CREATE THE REST OF THE POEM
Roses are varied
Violets are purple
Pay me no heed
As I suck on your nipple

No comments:

Post a Comment