Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TMI Tuesday: August 6, 2013 - Just Asking

And now for this week's TMI Tuesday...

1. What’s your dirtiest secret?
I often have dirty towels in my closet. These are the towels I use while playing with my asshole in order to catch any of the various discharges to keep them off my bed or other furniture. I don't have the chance to wash them immediately after use.
2. What’s the sweetest thing you have done for someone?
Sorry, too subjective to answer. Immediate thoughts include: giving roses to random strangers on Valentine’s Day, having a pad in my car for a female classmate who needed one, anytime I let someone go ahead of me in line…in its own twisted way, making a stock as an anniversary gift for my wife was sweet, at least that’s what she said without a hint of sarcasm when I gave it to her.
3. What’s your favorite foreplay act to give? Receive?
With women, my favorite foreplay act to give is finger banging, which usually results in gushing or squirting. To receive with women, it’s...well, to tell the truth, I don’t have a favorite because I have little experience with receiving foreplay with women. With men, it's all about the sucking their cocks. To receive with men, it’s all about getting my asshole warmed up with a couple fingers. 
4. State five (5) facts about your body.

  1. My cock was pierced twice, frenum and one notch lower.
  2. I have one testicle and a bit, the result of an undescended testicle that was surgically descended a touch too late.
  3. I have psoriasis that is most apparent on my chest.
  4. Looking at my butthole, it’s obvious to note that it’s especially well worked.
  5. There’s a scar that runs from my lower abdomen to my genitals from my undescended testicle surgery.

5. Would you like to fondle the person next to you?
There’s no one next to me or remotely next to me, but there’s a framed poster of the ladies by the pool with Pink Floyd album covers painted on their backs (“Pink Floyd - Back Catalogue”). I’d fondle any one of them.
Bonus: Penis or vagina? Why?
Penis, because the last time I got to handle one other than my own was way too long ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment