Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TMI Tuesday: November 5, 2013 - Eat It

And now for this week's TMI Tuesday...

1. If your sandwich is cut in half on the diagonal, creating two triangles do you bite the hypotenuse or the point?
I bite the point. Ain’t nothing like the point.
2. Dipping a tortilla chip– do you dip the tip or the side of the chip to scoop the dip?
I dip the side for maximum salsa retention.
3. Do you think you drink too much coffee? How much do you drink daily? What is a “cup” of coffee to you–how many ounces/grams?
I don’t think I drink too much coffee, but can see how others might. On workdays, I drink around 28 ounces of French-pressed coffee. My intake tends to increase on the weekend. 
4. Do you take cream in your tea? How many sugars?
No. I take nothing in my tea. Okay, occasionally I slip in some sugar, but not usually.
5. How do you eat a burrito?
a. Pick it up with your hands, bite into an end.
b. Cut it in half, then pick up one half and eat it.
c. Eat it with a fork and knife
d. Open the tortilla, eat the food inside and eat the tortilla last.
e. Other
a. Pick it up with my hands, bite into an end.
6. Pizza…How do you eat a slice and why that way?
a. Pick it up and eat it as an open slice.
b. Pick it up and fold it together, then bite into it.
c. Leave it on the plate and eat with a fork and knife.
e. I eat the crust first, then the rest of the slice.
a. Pick it up and eat it as an open slice...Although, for the longest time, it used to be: e. I eat the crust first, then the rest of the slice. I don’t know why I eat it that way other than it seems like the natural way to eat pizza.
Bonus: What is the weirdest thing that you are into?
Ah. I could use this as my pass to divert from the theme of today’s TMI, but I won’t. I’ll stick to food. Weirdest, though? That’s so hard. What the fuck’s “weird”? I really enjoy Papa Murphy’s cheeseburger pizza. It even comes with pickles.
Bonus, bonus: Do you care if your different foods, on a plate, touch each other? Yes!?! What’s that all about?
Most of the time, I do not care and even mix them together. There are some things that I don’t like touching, though. Like a dessert touching hot meat.Like syrup on my eggs. There isn’t much on the list, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment