Tuesday, December 31, 2013

TMI Tuesday: 31 December 2013 - Happy New Year

Now for this week’s TMI Tuesday  questions…

1. Did you make a New Year’s Resolutions last year? Which ones did you keep? Are you better for it?

I stopped making resolutions a long time ago. Suppose you could say giving up resolutions has been my most successful resolution.

2. What was your favorite TMI Tuesday list of questions from 2013? Why? (Give date and title)

My favorite list of questions wasn't exactly a list. It was the TMI of 26 March 2013: "What are your five (5) most memorable/amazing sexual moments?"

I liked it because it prompted storytelling and gave me a focused moment of sexual retrospective.

3. What sexy/sexual things do you hope to experience in 2014–toys, acts, people, events, etc?

*Go to sex club with wife and watch countless men nail her.

*Train L to take it in the ass easily, frequently, and eagerly.

*Cum from L's skilled and eager blowjob.

*Learn to cum almost always from a blowjob.

*Train L to swallow my dick and get face fucked.

*Spend more time binding and rough fucking my wife.

*Find a local massive dick to fuck my wife when she's in town.

*Resume more frequent solo anal play.

4. This time of year is filled with “Top Lists” and “Best of Lists”. Let’s make a list. What were your Top 3 best sexual experiences in 2013? Go into as little or as much detail as you would like.

The Great Divergence - Starting in October, the amount of sex I had consistently and greatly outnumbered the frequency of masturbation.

Condom Success - I have always had issues staying hard when using a condom. But the first time I had sex with L, I not only stayed hard but also remained hard after cumming, resulting in an almost immediate second round.

Monthly Gargantua Play - Before the loss of my ample alone time loaded with anal play, I was taking my gargantuan dildo easily, ever deeper and for ever longer stretches at least once a month.

5. What are your hopes, dreams for 2014?

2014 is going to be a defining year, I can just feel it. I enter 2014 in a full-blown polyamorous-in-practice relationship.

I have a lover/gf, L, who is also in a relationship with her should-have-already-been-ex husband. Currently, she lives alone. I spend Friday nights with her and she spends Sunday night with her (ex-)husband.

This relationship feels like it might go on in exactly this same fashion for the whole year. That would be great, but I see L's loneliness and want it to end. I want her hope of reconciliation with her (ex-)husband to become a reality.

My wife also enters 2014 with the confirmation of a polyamorous, or rather, polyfidelous relationship with a guy she started to see for stretches at a time about 270 miles away. 

Renee has fully embraced polyamory in a way that makes me smile for her. She's also fully embraced that L and I are in a loving and sexual  relationship.

Despite all the love and goodness, I have one major concern that I'm dealing with and hope to overcome before it destroys me: impotence.

Here's the thing, though, it's only an issue with my wife, never with L. Thing is, I want to fuck my wife often, especially since she's been so hot to fuck lately. I plan to try new strategies to resolve this disturbing turn of events.

The last few years defined me as a guy who was happy to live a mostly solitary existence  and mainly anal in my sexual play.

2014 and beyond appear to signal a move out of my happy solitude to a realm of loving and sexual engagement with others. I have to admit, as much as I'm looking forward to this beautiful turn of events, I am missing and will likely continue to miss my happy solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment