Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TMI Tuesday: December 10, 2013 - Would You Rather...

You all know how I love to play “Would you rather…” so we are doing it again. I enjoyed creating these twisted TMI Tuesday questions. Here we go with …

Always expound on your answers, tell us why you made your choice.

1. During sex, would you rather be blindfolded or blindfold your lover?
I haven't had a lot of experience with blindfold play. Both have their appeal, but I am currently in a Dom frame of mind, so I'd rather blindfold my lover.
2. Would you rather watch your sibling having sex or have the sibling watch you have sex?
Definitely would depend on the sibling. With my middle brother I'd rather watch. With all other siblings, I would rather they do the watching. 
3. Would you rather be arrested (not jailed) for soliciting a prostitute or jailed for one month for civil disobedience.
I'd rather be jailed for a month for civil disobedience because it is almost always viewed as a bold and noble reason to go to jail.
4. Would you rather give/receive blowjob on a crowded subway car or have sex on a picnic table at a family reunion?
I would rather have sex on a picnic table at a family reunion because it wouldn’t be met with such shock and dismay, and no one would call the cops on me. It’s not such an outlandish thing to happen in my family’s gatherings.
5. Would you rather do a strip-tease for your pastor/priest/rabbi/religious leader or for your co-workers?
Seeing as how I’m areligious, I’m forced to answer: I’d rather do a strip-tease for my co-workers, although most of them wouldn’t appreciate it. Most of them are prudes unless they’re wasted.
Bonus: Would you rather have endless amounts of money or the endless love of your significant other? Why?
Endless amounts of money. I’ve had endless amounts of love and it keeps coming, but that does nothing to pay the bills. It’s a lot easier to love when you don’t have to worry about the essentials of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment