Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TMI Tuesday: December 24, 2013 - Christmas holiday spirit or Not

Here’s the exact introductory text supplied by the folks at TMI Tuesday:
"The following questions were adapted for TMI Tuesday blog. I first saw it here,  and it was borrowed from this blog."

1. Which religion or faith do you belong to, if any?
None. To label myself, I am an atheistic leaning agnostic. 
2. What is your opinion of Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holidays?
Merry Christmas is specific to a (in name) Christian holiday. Happy Holidays is all encompassing and covers any winter holiday a person may happen to celebrate/observe. 
3. How do you feel about holiday music on the radio?
Holiday music on the radio is okay on occasion, as it raises a warm feeling of nostalgia for me. However, I rarely listen to the radio so I don't really have much of an opinion either way.
4. When do you start decorating? Do you?
I don't decorate because I don't celebrate. 
5. White lights or multi-colored?
If I'm using them for year-round decoration, white. If I were to decorate a Christmas or Yule tree with them, multi-colored.
6. Gift cards, cash, or actually shopped for presents?
Cash, unless it’s a gift I’m giving a younger child, then presents are in order.
7. Christmas cards and/or family update letters?
Family update letters, as it acknowledges the passage of a year instead of a holiday I don't celebrate. 
8. Fill in the blank: Snow is heart-warming.

9. Have you been a good little boy or girl this year?
Good. What a subjective term. Most would call me the the fucking devil, but I haven’t done anyone any harm, so I think I’ve been good. 
10. Favorite: old/traditional holiday movie? Contemporary (after 1975) holiday movie?
My favorite old holiday movie would be Miracle on 34th Street (1947). From my youth, my favorite contemporary movie would be A Christmas Story, while in my adult life, my favorite would have to be The Nightmare before Christmas.
Bonuses - Christmas sex:
What have you done under the mistletoe?
I believe that I once fucked my wife for a moment under the mistletoe, but it’s been so long since we’ve last been under mistletoe in a festive setting. It grows wild as a parasite on oak trees all over my neighborhood, so it’s not so special for me.
Have you caught mommy/daddy kissing Santa Claus? What happened next?
Nope.
Have you had sex in Santa suit?
Nope.
Have you had sex with Santa?
Nope.
Just how merry have you made Santa’s helpers?
Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment