Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TMI Tuesday: December 3, 2013 - Celebrate TMI

The holiday season is in full swing. Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and I am sure a lot of other annual celebrations that I don’t know about. What are you celebrating this month? (EroticRogue: Nothing with exception to possibly a brief welcoming back of the sun on Solstice.)

1. What was the last thing you hid? why?
My ear buds because every time I go to use them, someone has taken them.
2. What was the last lie you told? Why did you tell it?
I told someone that I miss them when I don’t because I didn’t want to hurt their feelings.
3. What do you listen to when you workout?
I don’t workout.
4. What is your favorite type of exercise?
Walking.
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I’m so much of a morning person that I could almost call myself a night owl. I wake up at 4:20 or earlier most mornings.
6. If you have a problem falling to sleep what tips/tricks do you use to induce sleep?
Smoke weed.
Bonus: In the United States we just finished with Thanksgiving holiday. Tell us your:
1. Best Thanksgiving 2013 memory
2. Worst Thanksgiving 2013 memory
My best Thanksgiving 2013 memory was having the first gathering of friends with a traditional dinner complete with my wife’s presence in many years. My worst Thanksgiving 2013 memory was passing out for the night around 6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment