Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TMI Tuesday: 7 January 2014 - Thoughts During Sex

This week's TMI questions  were submitted by Heelsnstocking at Sexual Adventures of a Married Woman blog.

1) What was the last fantasy you thought about while masturbating?

I imagined rough fucking a skeletal skinny tall blond college classmate as she reveled in it and asked for more.

2) Do you think about fantasies while
playing with your partner?

With my wife, I almost always imagine fantasies while I'm having sex with her. Only now our fantasies starting to trickle  into my playtime with L.

3) If the sex isn’t that great do you find your mind wanders? If yes, to what?

My mind tends to wander even when the sex is great. What I imagine is greatly up to my mood and influences at the time.

4) Have you ever thought about a previous partner while with another?

Oh, most definitely. Again this would fall into the S.O.P. of my sex life.

5) What is the biggest turn-off thought that has barged into your head at the wrong moment?

My own thoughts?  Can't think of any. The only time my thoughts resulted in a turn off was when I expressed them and they were rejected while in the middle of getting it on.

Bonus: If you were to think of another blogger during sexual play (intercourse, masturbating, etc.) to spice things up, who would it be? (put a link to their blog so we can all go think of them)

The blogger I'd think about during sexual play isn't really somebody looking to get attention. I will not link to her but her user name is fuckmylittlecunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment