Sunday, January 19, 2014

TMI Tuesday: January 14, 2014 - Naughty Fill-ins

For this week's TMI Tuesday,  don’t just fill in the blanks; sex it up! Show us just how sexy, kinky, and dirty your minds can be.

1. Right now I’m _______ .

Right now, I'm imagining that it's my wife I'm fucking instead of this random broad I picked up from around the neighborhood.

2. Tonight I’d like to _______ in the _______.

Tonight, I'd like to slip pretty much straight in the backdoor. She's been working on being her new guy's ass princess.

3. _______ can do _______ to me anytime.

My girlfriend and my wife can do whatever they want with their hands and mouths to me anytime.

4. The best thing to happen to me in 2014 has been _______ .

The best thing to happen to me in 2014 has been cuffing and beating my girlfriend's ass purple, pounding her during and after the swats.

5. _______ is one of the best feelings in the world.

Assgasm, yes, assgasm is one of the best feelings in the world. Fact, I've ejaculated those exact words during many assgasms of past.

6. _______ really _______ me.

Many think they know me, but they don't really know me.

Bonus: Post a photo that really turns you on and tell us why it does.

This photo really turns me on because I see how much wider my new brother husband is than me. I also like the feeling of a pussy that's used to bigger than me, which is big to start with. At least on the closer to average end of the big spectrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment