Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TMI Tuesday: February 11, 2014 - Happy Endings

TMI Tuesday this week is all about happy endings. Not the kind where the boy gets the girl or the girl gets the girl or the boy gets the boy and a girl or…I digress.

1. What is the best way you like to be brought to orgasm?


I do not have a best or favorite way to be brought to orgasm. It's pretty simple for me: Apply stroking friction to my cock, and I will orgasm.


2. What is the best way to make you orgasm quickly?


The only way I have really had any formula for making me orgasm quickly is back in the day when my wife would playfully tell me she hates me as I was having sex with her. It never failed to make me pop hard and quick. These days, I have no such formula. It all depends on my mood.


3. What is the typical or usual way that a lover chooses to bring you to orgasm?


Man alive, these questions are making me feel boring. My lover applies a stroking friction to my penis, almost always through vaginal penetration.


4. After a night of sexy play, how do you like to end the evening?


Passing out in a pool of sweat, breath changing from frantic to sleeping.


5. Have you ever been given a “happy ending” from a professional (e.g., Tantric massage) or at an erotic massage parlor?


Nope. Never been to any such place.


(Some of you answered a similar question April 20136. Tell us about something you tried to end? Did you go cold turkey? Did you succeed? Was it a happy ending?


I tried to quit all intoxicants wants. Coffee was the hardest to quit. I was unsuccessful.


Bonus: Do you like to give erotic “happy endings”? Tell us about your technique.


Um, shouldn't all erotic encounters have happy endings?

No comments:

Post a Comment