Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TMI Tuesday: February 4, 2014 - Your State of Being

Welcome to February. For this week’s TMI Tuesday let’s talk about your state of being.

1. What is going well with your life?

I have a terrific romantic relationship with a woman who is not my wife. I've had such relationships before, just not to this extent.

2. What is going well with your sex life?

Again, I have a terrific sexual relationship with the aforementioned woman with whom I have a terrific romantic relationship. The fact that it is so terrific is exactly why things are going well with my sex life, especially considering things are not going so well in the arena of sex with my wife.

3. What do you want in your life that you currently do not have?

Erections for my wife. Or at least, full and long lasting erections. This is a new trend and exclusive to my wife. I have no problems getting it up for either my girlfriend or to jerk off, but with my wife, very little luck. It's distressing the fuck out of me.

4. Are you happy or grumpy when you wake in the morning?

I am almost always happy when I wake at 4:20 a.m.

5. What attracted you to your first crush?

The first crush I remember having was on Lynda Carter in her role as Wonder Woman. I have no recollection as to why I developed this crush and have no idea in retrospect, because I was all of 6 years old.

6. What attracted you to your current crush/lover/significant other?

As regards my current crush, I was initially attracted to her jolly demeanor, hearty laugh, French accent, fashion sense, perfect pear body, shortness, and black hair.

As regards my current lover, I was initially attracted to her success, submissive assertiveness, her body, and the way we clicked from the start and her seeming acceptance of my darkest parts.

As regards my wife, I was initially attracted by how she'd blossomed into a woman from the scrawny, gawky little girl she'd been years before when I'd last seen her. Then it was her sexual aggression that sealed the deal.

Bonus: What would you do if you had one day left to live?

Oh, I'd like to claim something grand, but in reality, I'd like to spend my last day cooking for and loving on those closest and dearest in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment