Today’s TMI Tuesday is "I'm Just Askin'…"
1. We are just a few months into 2014 but I want to know what have you done this year that you have never done before?
Openly and quite publicly showed my love for someone not my wife on Valentine's Day.
2. You are going to a deserted island, your only entertainment will be to read. What five (5) books will you take with you?
On the Road by Jack Kerouac
The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
Drop City by TC Boyle
The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
Heft by Liz Moore
3. We all change and grow over time (at least you should). What two (2) things do you miss about the old you? Why?
I miss the confidence I've experienced at certain moments throughout my life, the last period ending about 7 years ago. My energy and ambition matchef and it felt good to know from experience that anything is possible if you're willing to work for it.
I miss being naturally thin.
4. How would you define and calculate 'sexual satisfaction'?
The term sexual satisfaction can be nebulous at times. For instance, I could spend an hour pumping away and never cum. Whereas the next time, I bust in under a minute. Yet it is the hour long session that would most likely leave me with the highest level of satisfaction. In essence, I would gauge sexual satisfaction on a minimum level of intensity scale more than on an ejaculatory one alone. Certainly, ejaculation will factor, just not as the defining one.
5. Porn–Has it ever been good for your relationship? Has it ever been bad for your relationship?
Porn has been neither here nor there in my relationship. On the rarest of occasions, it has provided a backdrop and intensified levels of desire. Never has it caused any problems.
Bonus: Is there a secret you’d like to share? What is it?
Although I deeply love both of the women in my polyamorous life, I crave a solitary existence.