This week’s TMI Tuesday: write your own movie script. The wonderful idea came from Jz, at A Reluctant Bitch blog. the heels of Hollywood’s Academy Awards, we’ll take famous movie quotes and give them a twist.
Take the famous movies quotes below and change them up by filling in the blank. For example:
“Gone with the Wind” Scarlett O’Hara should have said: “As God is my witness, I’ll never be (hungry) horny again!”
Below are several famous movie quotes but parts have been left for you to fill in and add a twist.
1. Wizard of Oz: “I’ve got a feeling we’re not in (Kansas) coitus anymore.”
2. Apocolypse Now: “I love the smell of (napalm) last night's sex in the morning."
3. Casablanca: “Here’s looking at you (kid) NSA.”
4. On the Waterfront: “You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been (somebody) a star, instead of a (bum) fluffer, which is what I am.”
5. Star Wars: “May the (Force) fuck be with you.”
6. Fields of Dreams: “If you (build) suck it, he will come.”
Bonus: Silence of the Lambs: “A census taker once tried to (test) stiff me. I ate his (liver) dessert with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.”