Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TMI Tuesday: April 15, 2014 - Vacation...All I Ever Wanted

In many areas around the world, vacation season is approaching. This week’s TMI Tuesday asks you to tell us about your vacation style. Thank you to Virtual Sin  for the questions.

1) What mode of transportation do you prefer for vacation: a) car, b) bus, c) train, d) cruise ship, e) airplane, f) other?

That’s a tough call. Each involves distinctly different types of vacationing. Overall, I prefer a) car because of the freedom of travel it offers.

2) What baggage strategy do you use when flying: a) carry-on only, b) gate check excess bags, c) check baggage, d) ship bags ahead, e) other?

I tend to travel light, so I do a) carry-on only if my travel plans accommodate it.

3) What is your accommodation strategy: a) luxury hotel, b) bed and breakfast c) cheap hotel/motel, d) stay with family/friends, e) camping or RV, e) other?

These questions are tough to answer because they’re so dependent on the type of vacation. So for this one, I’ll say that the only place I try to avoid is b) bed and breakfast. I’m not into sharing a house with strangers and trying to pretend like I’m interested in those other people while I’m on vacation. If any fucking is planned, B&B’s are the worst. Unless, you’re a silent fucker.

4) What world-famous places have you visited on vacation? These can be commercial tourist attractions (Disney World), museums (The Louvre), historic places (Gettysburg), natural wonders (Yellowstone, Yosemite), or anything else?

I have been to Southern California stretch of the Pacific Crest Trail, Disneyland, Sea World, Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Denali National Park, Palenque, Teotihuacan, Mexico City, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, the Bahamas, French Quarter\New Orleans, Universal Studios (California), Six Flags, Jelly Belly Factory, and some others I can’t recall at the moment. I suppose I could cite Las Vegas, but I lived there and only go to visit the in-laws, not the place.

5) Where do you really, really want to go someday?

Ireland!

6) What you would you like to go back to see again?

I’ve wanted to get back to Zion National Park for a long time now.

Bonus: Have you ever had sex with someone you just met while on vacation? Tell us about it.

No, I wish.

Bonus, Bonus: While vacationing, have you ever had sex in a moving car, bus, train, or airplane?

Yes. I have had sex in all except a train. However, only the sex I had in a moving bus was while on vacation. All other times were not during vacation-oriented travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment